1. Go to your https://my.filecloud.no dashboard and select from dropdown menu Ignore Files > Manage
2. Select a file from the folder you want to ignore
3. Remove the filename, keeping your folderpath
4. Put *foldername* as ignore filter (for example Company\*invoices*)
5. Push the "Add" button
Note: If you want to ignore a specific file type you can also use the "*" key.
For example if you would like to ignore Word files (with extension .docx) you would enter "*.docx" in the ignore field.
Mac OSX specific:
- the "/" in the paths should be replaced by "\"
- when working in folders with a space in them: set those folders between ". For example Backup\*"Private Pictures"*