If you are unable to download files from a given FolderLink, you will need to clear the cache from your webbrowser.
Note: the cache is a temporary place to keep a copy of information for faster retrieval.
- remove cache from Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Extra menu and select Options
- Select the Advanced panel
- Click on the Network tab
- In the offline storage section, click Clear Now.
- Remove cache for Internet Explorer:
- Click the tools menu and select internet options. The internet options box should open a general tab.
- Click on the "general" tab in the temporary "internet files" section. Click the delete files button.
This will delete all the files that are currently stored in your cache.
- Open Safari and click on the "Safari" pull-down menu at the top. Select "Empty Cache".
- On the pop-up window, select "Empty"
Note: You can also select "reset Safari" from the same pull-down menu to clear your cache. This will also erase all of your passwords and other valuable information stored in the browser.